By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LANGUAGE: What does the French phrase “entre nous” mean?
2. TELEVISION: What kind of “dinosaur” was the Flintsones’ family pet Dino?
3. AD SLOGANS: What product used the advertising slogan, “How do you spell relief?”
4. MYTHOLOGY: Who was the Greek goddess of the hearth and home?
5. GEOGRAPHY: In which city would you find the famous Trevi Fountain?
6. MUSIC: Which recording artist had a 1970s hit with the song “Crocodile Rock”?
7. LITERATURE: What was Dorothy Parker’s pseudonym?
8. RELIGION: Who is the patron saint of artists?
9. CHEMISTRY: What is the Periodic Table symbol for silver?
10. COMICS: What is the name of the military base where Beetle Bailey and his friends reside?
1. Privately, between us
6. Elton John
7. Constant Reader
8. St. Luke
10. Camp Swampy
© 2008 King Features Synd., Inc.