By Fifi Rodriguez
1. MEDICAL TERMS: What would a patient with alopecia be lacking?
2. LITERATURE: Which of Shakespeare’s plays featured a character named Caliban?
3. U.S. STATES: Which four states within the United States are referred to as commonwealths?
4. ARCHITECTURE: Where would a reredos be found?
5. LANGUAGE: From which two words is the term “cyborg” derived?
6. MYTHOLOGY: In American Indian mythology, which creature can cause thunder and lightning?
7. TELEVISION: What was the name of the concierge in “Gilmore Girls”?
8. MOVIES: What was the name of Harrison Ford’s spacecraft in “Star Wars”?
9. ENTERTAINERS: Singer Olivia Newton-John came to the United States from which country?
10. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Who once said, “I couldn’t wait for success, so I went ahead without it.”
1. Hair (baldness)
2. “The Tempest”
3. Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
4. An ornamental screen or wall behind an altar
5. Cybernetic organism
8. The Millennium Falcon
10. Jonathan Winters
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.