By Fifi Rodriguez
1. HUMAN ANATOMY: What is the common name for tarsi?
2. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the average lifespan of a housefly?
3. MOVIES: What was the name of the volleyball that became Tom Hanks’ companion in “Cast Away”?
4. MEASURES: How much beer would a firkin hold?
5. MYTHOLOGY: What area of life did the Roman goddess Discordia rule?
6. BIBLE: Which of the Ten Commandments forbids thievery?
7. U.S. CITIES: What is the capital of Vermont?
8. GEOGRAPHY: What is the basic currency of North Korea?
9. ASTROLOGY: What is Libra’s symbol?
10. LITERATURE: What famous author went by the pseudonym of “Boz”?
2. About two to three weeks
4. Nine gallons
5. Strife or disorder
6. Eighth Commandment: “You shall not steal”
8. The won
9. The scales
10. Charles Dickens
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.
Trivia Test 7-12