By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: What country claims Addis Ababa as its capital?
2. MUSIC: What is the real name of Irish rock ban U2’s lead singer Bono?
3. SCIENCE: Which famous scientist was known as “the Wizard of Menlo Park”?
4. MOVIES: What was the name of the fictional town that was the setting for “Back to the Future”?
5. SPACE: Who was the last astronaut to step on the moon?
6. ENTERTAINERS: What was the name of Michael Jackson’s pet chimpanzee?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the name for an animal that eats insects?
8. MEDICINE: Who produced the first vaccine for rabies?
9. TELEVISION: What was Andy Kaufman’s character named on the comedy series “Taxi”?
10. LITERARY: Who wrote the novel “The Bridge of San Luis Rey”?
2. Paul Hewson
3. Thomas Edison
4. Hill Valley
5. Eugene Cernan
8. Louis Pasteur
9. Latka Gravas
10. Thornton Wilder
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.