By Fifi Rodriguez
1. ENTERTAINERS: What was the name of Ozzie Osbourne’s band before he went solo?
2. ANIMAL KINGDOM: How many toes does a hippopotamus have?
3. MEASUREMENTS: How many miles are run in a 5K (kilometer) footrace?
4. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the Ionian Sea located?
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: How many colleges are housed at Cambridge University?
6. ASTROLOGY: What is the symbol of the Gemini sign?
7. LITERATURE: Who wrote the story “The Murders in the Rue Morgue”?
8. MUSIC: What musical instrument does the sousaphone most resemble?
9. MOVIES: Who said, “Come with me if you want to live!”
10. SCIENCE: What is another word for molten rock in the Earth’s crust
1. Black Sabbath
2. Four on each foot
3. 3.1 miles
4. Between southern Italy and Greece
6. The twins
7. Edgar Allan Poe
9. Arnold Schwarzenegger in “Terminator 2: Judgment Day”
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.