By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: The island of Jersey is part of which larger group of islands?
2. RELIGION: Who is the patron saint for mountain climbers?
3. PSYCHOLOGY: Someone who has tonitrophobia might be terrified during a storm. What kind of fear would this phobia sufferer have?
4. TOYS: What was the name of the British version of America’s “G.I. Joe”?
5. LITERATURE: Who wrote the novel “The Quiet American”?
6. MYTHOLOGY: In Greek mythology, who slew the Minotaur?
7. MUSIC: “The Last Waltz” was a documentary of the final concert of which rock group?
8. MOVIES: What is the only animal that Jim Carrey’s “Ace Ventura” character is afraid of?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is considered to be the largest library in the world?
10. LITERATURE: What is an onomatopoeia?
1. Channel Islands
2. St. Bernard
3. Fear of thunder
4. Action Man
5. Graham Greene
7. The Band
9. The Library of Congress
10. The imitation of natural sounds by words, like “meow” or “roar.”
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.