By Fifi Rodriguez
1. HISTORY: In what modern-day country did the ancient Etruscan civilization once thrive?
2. GAMES: How thick is a standard hockey puck?
3. MUSIC: Who is the lead guitarist and singer for the rock band Weezer?
4. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Where was President Lyndon Johnson sworn into office?
5. MOVIES: What was the name Roy Hobbs gave his baseball bat in “The Natural”?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What kind of animals would a cryptozoologist study?
7. MYTHOLOGY: Who was the Egyptian goddess of love, music and beauty?
8. U.S. STATES: What is the state capital of New Hampshire?
9. TELEVISION: What is the last thing each failed designer-contestant hears before leaving “Project Runway”?
10. LITERATURE: Which one of Shakespeare’s characters speaks the line, “The evil that men do lives after them,/The good is oft interred with their bones;/So let it be with Caesar”?
2. 1 inch
3. Rivers Cuomo
4. Aboard Air Force One following the assassination of President John Kennedy.
6. Legendary animals like the Loch Ness monster or Big Foot
9. “Auf Wiedersehen” (German for “goodbye”)
10. Mark Antony
©2009 King Features Synd., Inc.