By Fifi Rodriguez
1. MEDICAL: What are the symptoms of a person suffering from a scotoma?
2. INVENTIONS: What color were early Model T Ford autos?
3. FAMOUS PEOPLE: Where was the French emperor Napoleon born?
4. GEOGRAPHY: What is the basic currency of Singapore?
5. ASTRONOMY: Ganymede is a moon of which planet in our Solar System?
6. CHEMISTRY: What is the common use for the drug diphenhydramine hydrochloride?
7. ROYALS: Who was the second wife of Henry VIII of England?
8. MYTHOLOGY: Who was the Roman god of fire?
9. TELEVISION: What was Ethel’s last name on the “I Love Lucy” show?
10. COMICS: In Superman comics, what was the motto of The Daily Planet?
1. A spot in the visual field
3. The island of Corsica
6. As an antihistamine to treat allergies
7. Anne Boleyn
10. “Always First with the News”
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.