By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: On which of the Japanese islands would you find Mount Fuji?
2. FAMOUS PEOPLE: What did gangster Al Capone die of?
3. MOVIES: What 1980s movie featured characters named Westley, Buttercup and Inigo Montoya?
4. PSYCHOLOGY: What would someone who suffered from chorophobia be afraid of?
5. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What kind of creature is a porbeagle?
6. SCIENCE: What scientist, also known as the father of taxonomy, discovered that some flowers open at certain times each day and can be used to tell time?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: How many U.S. states are named after a president?
8. LITERATURE: Who wrote under the pseudonym of Lewis Carroll?
9. FOOD & DRINK: What are capers?
10. MUSIC: What does the musical notation “da capo” mean?
3. “The Princess Bride”
6. Carolus Linnaeus
7. Only one — Washington
8. Charles Dodgson
9. Pickled flower buds
10. From the beginning
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.