By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: What is the only Central American country that doesn’t have a coastline on the Pacific?
2. MOVIES: Who played the role of Boo Radley in the movie “To Kill a Mockingbird”?
3. MYTHOLOGY: In Norse mythology, what is the name of the goddess of the past?
4. SCIENCE: What is the only known metal that turns to liquid at room temperature?
5. TELEVISION: Which long-running variety show featured a fictitious radio station named KORN?
6. LANGUAGE: What is the American equivalent of the British term “braces”?
7. RELIGION: Who served as the first pope of the Catholic Church?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Who was the founder of the online auction service eBay?
9. ENTERTAINERS: What actor uttered the movie line, “The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed — for lack of a better word — is good”?
10. LITERATURE: What is the subject matter of the book “Ten Days That Shook the World”?
2. Robert Duvall
5. “Hee Haw”
7. St. Peter
8. Pierre Omidyar
9. Michael Douglas (“Wall Street”)
10. The Russian revolution
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.