By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Canada’s Northwest Territories?
2. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a baby bat called?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What type of furniture is referred to as a “highboy”?
4. MUSIC: How many holes does a recorder (wind instrument) have?
5. LANGUAGE: What is a lazaretto?
6. ARCHITECTURE: What is adobe made of?
7. MYTHOLOGY: Who was the Greek god of medicine?
8. DISCOVERIES: Who is credited with inventing the air brake?
9. BIRTHSTONES: What is November’s traditional birthstone?
10. MATH: What is the Arabic equivalent of the Roman numeral MCMXC?
2. A pup
3. Tall chest of drawers
5. A place to quarantine people with infectious disease
6. The building material is made of dried earth and straw
8. George Westinghouse, 1868
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.