By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: In which U.S. state is the top-secret military facility known as Area 51 located?
2. MEDICAL TERMS: What is the more common name for a contusion?
3. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of turkeys called?
4. COMICS: Who was the Green Hornet’s sidekick?
5. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the first president to fly in an airplane (while in office)?
6. LANGUAGE: What does the Russian term “perestroika” mean?
7. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which entertainer once said, “Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.”
8. ABBREVIATIONS: What does the abbreviation “D.D.S.” stand for, professionally speaking?
9. ARCHITECTURE: Who designed the pyramidal addition to the Louvre Museum in Paris?
10. MATH: What is the Arabic equivalent of the Roman numerals DXC?
2. A bruise
3. A rafter
5. Franklin Delano Roosevelt
7. Will Rogers
8. Doctor of dental surgery
9. I.M. Pei
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.