By Fifi Rodriguez
1. SCIENCE: What is “sidereal time”?
2. MUSIC: What is meant by the musical term “giocoso”?
3. RELIGION: Who is the patron saint of firefighters?
4. LEGAL: What does it mean when a lawyer takes a case “pro bono”?
5. GEOGRAPHY: What U.S. state lies between Oregon and Wyoming?
6. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the monetary unit of Panama?
7. ANATOMY: The carotid artery is located in what part of the human body?
8. HISTORY: What was the first of the 13 original states to be admitted into the Union?
9. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was President Franklin Roosevelt’s vice president during his first term?
10. MEDICAL: What causes Lyme disease?
1. Time measured by rotation of the Earth with respect to the stars
2. Merry or lively
3. St. Florian
4. Without a fee
7. The neck
9. John Garner
10. Deer tick bite
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.