By Fifi Rodriguez
1. ADVERTISING: What product did Spuds MacKenzie help sell in the 1980s?
2. GEOGRAPHY: The Great Barrier Reef is located off the coast of which continent?
3. U.S. PRESIDENTS: How many presidents of the United States have died on the Fourth of July?
4. MOVIES: What was the name of Bambi’s girlfriend in the animated movie classic?
5. ENTERTAINERS: What is rock singer Sting’s real name?
6. MUSIC: Which traditional Christmas carol contains the phrase “field and fountain”?
7. HISTORY: In what year did the Korean War end?
8. ART: In art, how many primary colors exist?
9. FOOD & DRINK: What is the primary ingredient in the soup called borscht?
10. LANGUAGE: What is a uraeus?
1. Bud Light Beer
3. Three (Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and James Monroe)
5. Gordon Sumner
6. “We Three Kings”
8. Three (blue, red and yellow)
10. Representation of the sacred asp
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.