By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LITERATURE: In which of Shakespeare’s plays does the character Titania appear?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was Edmond Hoyle’s relationship with games?
3. MEDICAL: In human beings, what does a lack of iodine cause?
4. HISTORY: What was the first country to allow women to vote?
5. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the adjective used to describe horses?
6. GEOGRAPHY: What is the largest World Heritage Area in the world?
7. LANGUAGE: What is sonography more often known as?
8. MOVIES: What was the name of the princess in the animated classic “Sleeping Beauty”?
9. LEGAL: What is an inquest?
10. MUSIC: In what 1960s song was the character “Little Jackie Paper” featured?
1. “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
2. Hoyle (1672-1769) was an expert on card games and their rules.
3. Goiter, enlargement of the thyroid gland
4. New Zealand
6. The Great Barrier Reef
8. Princess Aurora
9. An inquiry into the cause of an unexpected death
10. “Puff the Magic Dragon”
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.