By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LITERATURE: Who wrote the novels “Northanger Abbey” and “Emma”?
2. MATH: What is the equivalent of the Roman numeral DXVI?
3. ANATOMY: What is the colored part of the eye called?
4. FOOD & DRINK: What kind of food is fusilli?
5. MEASUREMENTS: How many acres are in 1 square mile?
6. PRESIDENTS: Which U.S. president created the Purple Heart medal?
7. GOVERNMENT: Which amendment to the U.S. Constitution abolished slavery?
8. HISTORY: What did American patriot Paul Revere do for a living?
9. SCIENCE: What is the alloy steel mostly made of?
10. GEOGRAPHY: What is the largest country in South America in land size?
1. Jane Austen
4. A type of pasta
6. George Washington
7. 13th Amendment
8. He was a silversmith
9. Iron and carbon
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.