By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LITERATURE: What was O. Henry’s real name?
2. RELIGION: What was the Holy Grail?
3. MOVIES: How many best-actor Oscar nominations did Spencer Tracy receive in his career?
4. GOVERNMENT: What are the two houses of the British Parliament called?
5. ANATOMY: What part of the human body does the disorder lumbago usually strike?
6. GEOGRAPHY: What U.S. state lies west of Texas?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: During which president’s administration did Henry Kissinger become secretary of state?
8. MUSIC: For which war was the song “Over There” written?
9. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented by doraphobia?
10. HISTORY: When did Andrei Sakharov win the Nobel Peace Prize?
1. William Sydney Porter
2. A vessel used by Jesus at the Last Supper
4. The House of Lords and the House of Commons
5. The back
6. New Mexico
7. Richard Nixon
8. World War I
9. A fear of fur
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.