By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: In what body of water are the Seychelles Islands located?
2. MOVIES: Who directed the movies “Stagecoach” and “The Grapes of Wrath”?
3. CHEMISTRY: What element’s symbol is C?
4. MUSIC: What rock ‘n’ roll band included members Marty Balin and Paul Kantner?
5. HISTORY: What Union general captured Vicksburg, Miss., after a 40-day siege?
6. SCIENCE FICTION: What fictional character had a flying lab called Sky Queen?
7. LITERATURE: Who wrote “Riders of the Purple Sage”?
8. MYTHOLOGY: Hera was the sister and the wife of which Greek god?
9. U.S. PRESIDENTS: What U.S. president was born in West Branch, Iowa?
10. INVENTIONS: When was the ballpoint pen invented?
1. Indian Ocean
2. John Ford
4. Jefferson Airplane
5. Ulysses S. Grant
6. Tom Swift
7. Zane Grey
9. Herbert Hoover
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.