By Fifi Rodriguez
. GEOGRAPHY: The North Sea is a part of what larger body of water?
2. MOVIES: Who directed the movie “Nashville”?
3. COMICS: What was the name of Clark Kent’s boss at “The Daily Planet”?
4. THEATER: How many Pulitzer Prizes did Eugene O’Neill win in his lifetime?
5. BIBLE: What was the name of Abraham’s wife?
6. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was the name of the apartment building where John Lennon lived before he was murdered?
7. ANATOMY: Where are the adrenal glands located?
8. HISTORY: What revolution did Ernesto “Che” Guevara helped lead?
9. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which U.S. president helped organize the Rough Riders cavalry?
10. BUSINESS: Which company has the nickname “Big Blue”?
1. Atlantic Ocean
2. Robert Altman
3. Perry White
6. The Dakota
7. On top of the kidneys
8. Cuban Revolution
9. Teddy Roosevelt
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.