By Fifi Rodriguez
1. SCIENCE: Which scientist was the first to use the word “cell” in describing the basic components of life forms?
2. TELEVISION: Which state was the setting for TV’s “Knots Landing”?
3. MYTHOLOGY: In the legend of King Arthur, what was the name of Merlin’s mistress, who also was called The Lady of the Lake?
4. POETRY: Who wrote, “Sometime they’ll give a war and nobody will come”?
5. GEOGRAPHY: Which body of water would one find east of Greece?
6. MUSIC: Where would one find a coda to a piece of music?
7. INVENTIONS: When was the zipper invented?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is terra cotta often used to make?
9. ANATOMY: What’s another word or words for capillary?
10. U.S. STATES: Which state’s largest body of fresh water is called Moosehead Lake?
1. Robert Hooke
4. Carl Sandburg
5. Aegean Sea
6. At the end
9. Blood vessel
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.