By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the first level of Girl Scouts?
2. TELEVISION: Who was best known in the role of Alice Kramden in “The Honeymooners”?
3. CHEMISTRY: What is the Latin name for iron?
4. ANATOMY: Where is the pituitary gland located?
5. COMICS: What is the dog’s name in the comic “Dennis the Menace”?
6. AD SLOGANS: What product was advertised by the slogan “A little dab’ll do ya!”?
7. GEOGRAPHY: What is the Canadian province known by the abbreviation NB?
8. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Who said, “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”?
9. BIBLE: From which book does the quote, “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven,” come?
10. MUSIC: Who wrote the song “Diamonds and Rust”?
2. Audrey Meadows
4. Base of the brain
7. New Brunswick
8. William James
10. Joan Baez
(c) 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.