(Family Features) — With the cold lifting and new spring collections hitting the shelves, it’s the perfect time to change up your home and wardrobe with fresh new styles that reflect the joyful mood and bright colors of spring.
Glade has partnered with style expert Giuliana Rancic to help women transform their look and surroundings for the new season. Together they are sharing what’s in this season and introducing two new limited edition home fragrances — Bring on the Blossoms and Sparkle of Spring.
As an entertainment journalist and co-host of E!’s “Fashion Police,” Rancic is an expert in today’s fashion and aims to inspire women to celebrate the season by updating their look this spring. From home décor to wardrobe, Rancic shares firsthand how surroundings, especially in the home, can affect mood.
“Spring is my favorite time of year because it’s a new awakening in the fashion world. I love exploring all the new trends and updating my surroundings with bright, happy colors that lift my mood,” says Rancic. “With a few new accessories and the limited-edition fragrances from Glade, your home will look as fresh as it smells.”
In order to help other women rejuvenate their look and surroundings, Rancic shares her top five tips to stay on-trend and feel fresh and exhilarated in time for spring:
• Reinforce Ruffles. Spring is all about feeling pretty and feminine, and designers are pumping up the volume with ruffles. Whether on a throw pillow, journal or jacket, this season we’ll be seeing gorgeous fabrics and textures draped and ruffled into fabulous creations.
• Revitalize Home Fragrance. Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection fragrances refresh the home and wipe away the doldrums left behind when winter fades. The Glade Sparkle of Spring Premium Room Spray looks as good as it smells, and the hints of citrus help you create an energized vibe during the day.
• Bright Colors, Fresh Look. What’s more perfect for spring than bright, cheerful colors? Take advantage of the season’s uplifting hues and make lips pop with orangey pink lipstick.
• Wake Up Happy. Start the day with colors that awaken your senses. Make your bedroom environment happy with a bright, cheerful new duvet or throw.
• Go for Geometric Jewels. Cool, geometric shapes are everywhere this spring. Clean, straight lines and bold color accents make a perfect pair. Added perk? You don’t have to spend a lot to achieve this look — Giuliana recently discovered a pair of bold emerald green earrings for just $8.
For more information on the Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection, go to www.glade.com.