By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LITERATURE: Who wrote the novel “Catch-22”?
2. MUSIC: For what crime did country singer Merle Haggard spend time in prison?
3. CARTOONS: What was the name of Space Ghost’s chimp in television cartoons?
4. GOVERNMENT: What country did Haile Selassie rule for more than 30 years?
5. MEDICINE: Who is credited with discovering a vaccination against smallpox?
6. MOVIES: What is Luke Skywalker’s relation to Princess Leia in the “Star Wars” movies?
7. ANIMALS: What characteristic is the whippet breed of dog known for?
8. RELIGION: Who were the French Huguenots and why were they persecuted?
9. MUSIC: What is the minimum number of musicians needed to make up a “big band”?
10. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin term “soma” refer to?
1. Joseph Heller
2. Attempted robbery
5. Edward Jenner
6. Her brother
8. Protestants persecuted in Catholic-dominated France because of their beliefs.
10. The body of an organism
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.