By Fifi Rodriguez
1. MOVIES: Duncan Jones, director of “Source Code,” is the son of what famous rock musician?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is a dirk?
3. TELEVISION: What TV show propelled the career of comedian Robin Williams?
4. GEOGRAPHY: Rabat is the capital of what African nation?
5. HISTORY: What Nazi war criminal was captured in Argentina 15 years after World War II ended?
6. MYTHOLOGY: In what legend does the Sheriff of Nottingham play a major role?
7. INVENTIONS: Daimler was an early designer of what kind of machine?
8. MEASUREMENTS: Which month of the year is named for Mars, the Roman god of war?
9. LITERATURE: What literary form did Thespis invent?
10. ANATOMY: Where is the appendix in the human body?
1. David Bowie
2. Long dagger
3. “Mork and Mindy”
5. Adolf Eichmann
6. Robin Hood
9. Greek tragedy
10. The junction between the small and large intestines
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.