By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GOVERNMENT: What do FICA taxes pay for?
2. LANGUAGE: What is a wunderkind?
3. HISTORY: To what royal house did England’s King Henry VIII belong?
4. U.S. STATES: What is Hawaii’s state flower?
5. ANATOMY: In what part of the body is the sternum located?
6. MEASUREMENTS: On what type of scale are wind forces measured?
7. ROYAL TITLES: How should one address a duke in greeting?
8. GEOGRAPHY: What U.S. city is known as the “City of Brotherly Love”?
9. LITERATURE: What is doggerel?
10. MEDICINE: Who is credited with discovering the polio vaccine?
1. Social Security
2. A prodigy
4. Yellow hibiscus
6. Beaufort Scale
7. Your grace
9. Crudely written poetry
10. Albert Sabin
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.