By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LITERATURE: “Ten Days That Shook the World” is an account of what event in history?
2: FASHION: What is an ascot?
3. LANGUAGE: Where might a lunule be found on the human body?
4. ASTRONOMY: When did Edmond Halley determine that a comet (which was later named after him) became visible to observers on Earth every 75 years or so?
5. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Cyprus?
6. HISTORY: Where did the Glorious Revolution of 1688 take place?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: What did George Washington do for a living as a young man?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: On which continent did the peanut originate?
9. ANATOMY: To what system of the human body does the gall bladder belong?
10. ARCHITECTURE: Who designed St. Paul’s Cathedral of London?
1. Russian Revolution
2. Scarf or wide tie used as formal neckwear
3. The crescent-shaped white mark at the base of the fingernail or toenail
8. South America
10. Sir Christopher Wren
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.