By Fifi Rodriguez
1. CLUBS: According to the Boy Scout Law, how many good traits (thriftiness, cleanliness, etc.) should a young member possess?
2. LANGUAGE: If someone suggested you were headed for Gehenna, where would you be going?
3. HISTORY: In ancient days, who was eligible to wear a Roman toga?
4. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which U.S. president adopted the Good Neighbor policy toward Latin America?
5. POETRY: Who wrote the line, “Tiger! Tiger! burning bright”?
6. BIBLE: To what does the Heptateuch refer?
7. SCIENCE: What are opponents of technological change sometimes called?
8. CHILDREN’S LITERATURE: What is the name of the faithful dog in the story of Peter Pan?
9. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of owls called collectively?
10. U.S. CITIES: In what city is the famous blues district called Beale Street located?
2. To hell
3. A citizen
4. Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. William Blake
6. First seven books of the Old Testament
9. A parliament of owls
10. Memphis, Tenn.
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.