By Fifi Rodriguez
1. PHILOSOPHY: “Moderation in all things” is attributed to which Roman dramatist?
2. HISTORY: The Russo-German Non-Aggression Pact of 1939 helped pave the way for what major historical event?
3. ASTRONOMY: Ganymede is the largest moon of what planet?
4. WORLD LEADERS: A prince or king called a “maharajah” likely would be found in which country?
5. GEOGRAPHY: What country is nearest to the Gulf of Carpentaria?
6. LITERATURE: Where do most of the Hobbits live?
7. MUSIC: What singing duo originally called themselves Tom and Jerry?
8. ARCHITECTURE: Who designed the Jefferson Memorial?
9. LANGUAGE: What does the term “noblesse oblige” mean?
10. RELIGION: Who was a founding influence in the Presbyterian Church?
2. World War II
6. The Shire
7. Simon and Garfunkel
8. John Russell Pope
9. Those of high rank or birth are obligated to be honorable, generous and responsible.
10. John Calvin
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.