By Fifi Rodriguez
1. HISTORY: What was the name of the Roman general who captured Jerusalem in 70 A.D.?
2. ARCHITECTURE: Who came up with the first design of the U.S. Capitol Building?
3. LITERATURE: In what town was writer Mark Twain born?
4. TELEVISION: Who was Tom Hanks’ male co-star on the comedy show “Bosom Buddies”?
5. MOVIES: Who was the male lead in the movie “American Beauty”?
6. SCIENCE: Tectonics is a field of what science?
7. INVENTIONS: In what decade was the microwave oven invented?
8. EXPLORERS: To which tribe did Sacajawea, the Native American guide who led the Lewis and Clark expedition, belong?
9. U.S. STATES: What state is nicknamed the Garden State?
10. MYTHOLOGY: In Greek mythology, what was a creature that was half man and half goat?
2. William Thornton
3. Florida, Missouri
4. Peter Scolari
5. Kevin Spacey
9. New Jersey
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.