By Fifi Rodriguez
1. TELEVISION: What was the name of the airline company whose plane crashed in the television series “Lost”?
2. POLITICS: Who is the only person in U.S. history to serve as governor of two different states?
3. GEOGRAPHY: In what U.S. state would you find Fort Donelson?
4. BIBLE: What famous biblical character survived a night in a den of lions?
5. HUMAN ANATOMY: What is the liquid part of blood called?
6. NICKNAMES: What is the nickname of the Indianapolis Speedway?
7. MOVIES: Who wrote the story that was eventually made into the animated film “The Iron Giant”?
8. LITERATURE: The character of Mercutio appears in which of Shakespeare’s plays?
9. COMICS: Who was “Peanuts” character Charlie Brown’s favorite baseball player?
10. INVENTIONS: Who invented the non-stick substance called Teflon?
1. Oceanic Airlines
2. Sam Houston, governor of Tennessee and Texas
6. The Brickyard
7. Ted Hughes, British Poet Laureate
8. “Romeo and Juliet”
9. Joe Shlabotnik
10. Dr. Roy Plunkett
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.