A fallen power line hit the roof of Wendy’s, 21909 Ecorse Road in Taylor, Friday, igniting a blaze that caused considerable damage to the restaurant. Crews responded shortly after 2 p.m. and soon arrived on the scene to douse the flames. No injuries were reported, which Taylor Fire Chief Bob Tompos said is a credit to the store manager, who kept customers calm after the fire started and safely evacuated the restaurant. Early reports from Fire Marshal John Hager said that a wire broke off its insulator and hit the roof, sparking the fire. The blaze was extinguished by 3:30.