by Fifi Rodriguez
1. MOVIES: Which one of Alfred Hitchcock’s films won a Best Picture award?
2. PRESIDENTS: Who was the 21st president of the United States?
3. LANGUAGE: What does the Greek prefix ‘xeno’ mean?
4. TELEVISION: What was the name of the 1950s game show hosted by Groucho Marx?
5. FOOD & DRINK: What are the eight vegetables in V8 juice?
6. AD SLOGANS: What was the peanut butter that ‘picky people pick’?
7. RELIGION: What was the religion of William Penn, founder of Pennsylvania?
8. MUSIC: What were Frosty’s eyes made of in the children’s Christmas song?
9. LITERATURE: John Steinbeck’s novel ‘Sweet Thursday’ is a sequel to what earlier book?
10. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the mouth of the Mekong River located?
2. Chester Arthur
3. Strange or foreign
4. ‘You Bet Your Life’
5. Tomatoes, spinach, beets, carrots, celery, lettuce, parsley and watercress
6. Peter Pan Peanut Butter
7. He was a Quaker
9. ‘Cannery Row’
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.