by Fifi Rodriguez
1. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the only food that koalas will eat?
2. CARTOONS: What was the name of Fred and Wilma Flintstone’s daughter?
3. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Who once said, “It’s not that I’m afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens”?
4. U.S. STATES: What is the motto of West Virginia?
5. MOVIES: Who wrote the screenplay for “Mean Girls” and co-starred in the movie?
6. GAMES: How many dots are on a pair of dice?
7. GEOGRAPHY: Where are the Channel Islands located?
8. HISTORY: What was the name of the motel where Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was shot?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: When did Staten Island residents vote to secede from New York City?
10. MEASUREMENTS: How many teaspoons are in a tablespoon?
1. Eucalyptus leaves
3. Woody Allen
4. Mountaineers are always free (Montani semper liberi)
5. Tina Fey
7. Between England and France
8. The Lorraine Motel
© King Features Synd., Inc.