Dearborn’s Annual Christmas Tree-Lighting and Sing-Along is Nov. 22. It is free and open to the public.
DEARBORN – The city will host its annual Tree-Lighting Ceremony and Sing-Along from 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 22 at the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center, 15801 Michigan Ave. Admission is free.
The festivities are being held in conjunction with the Festival of Trees, which is a fundraiser for the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation. There is no admission to this holiday fundraiser Nov. 22 for those attending the tree-lighting.
The schedule of events on Nov. 22 is:
• 6 p.m., Dearborn Community Bell Choir (Michal A. Guido Theater Lobby)
• 6:30 p.m., Christmas Tree-Lighting Ceremony with Mayor John O’Reilly Jr. (outside, in the Theater Circular Drive)
• 6:45 p.m., everyone enters the theater
• 7 p.m., holiday-themed performance featuring the Dearborn Youth Symphony Flute Choir and the Dearborn Public Schools Honors Choir
• 7:30 p.m., Christmas Sing-Along with O’Reilly.
• 7:50 p.m., refreshments in the Main Lobby and a visit with Santa Claus in Studio A
• 7:50 p.m. Festival of the Trees Holiday Exhibit inside the Hubbard Ballroom (free admission)
For more information, call 313-943-2354.