By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LITERATURE: Ollivanders is the name of a shop prominently featured in which series of novels?
2. PSYCHOLOGY: What unnatural fear is represented in disorder oneirophobia?
3. MOVIES: Which Alfred Hitchcock movie features a main character who is confined to a wheelchair?
4. MUSIC: Which rock-and-roll group had a hit with the song “Got to Get You into My Life”?
5. TELEVISION: What is the setting for the TV soap “Another World”?
6. ANCIENT WORLD: Who was one of the chief founders of the philosophy of Cynicism?
7. POETRY: Who wrote the words, “God’s in his heaven/ All’s right with the world”?
8. ART: For what type of work was the 16th-century artist Titian best known?
9. MYTHOLOGY: Who is the Greek goddess of love?
10. GEOGRAPHY: What is the deepest lake in the world?
1. The “Harry Potter” books
2. Fear of dreams
3. “Rear Window”
4. The Beatles
5. Bay City
7. Robert Browning
10. Lake Baikal in Siberia, Russia
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.