By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which youth group’s slogan is “Learn by doing”?
2. TELEVISION: Who was the German commandant of Stalag 13 in TV’s “Hogan’s Heroes”?
3. U.S. GOVERNMENT: Which state did Harry Byrd represent in the U.S. Senate for 32 years?
4. INVENTORS: Who was the inventor of the first practical process of photography?
5. MYTHOLOGY: Who was the Greek goddess Persephone?
6. HISTORY: What did Jack Ruby, who killed JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, do for a living?
7. SPORTS: When was the Stanley Cup first awarded?
8. THEATER: Tennessee Williams won a Pulitizer Prize for which one of his plays in 1948?
9. GEOGRAPHY: The city of Cartagena, Spain, lies next to which body of water?
10. EXPLORERS: What was the nationality of polar explorer Roald Amundsen?
2. Col. Wilhelm Klink
4. Louis Daguerre
5. Queen of the underworld
6. Ruby was a Dallas nightclub owner
8. “A Streetcar Named Desire”
9. Mediterranean Sea
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.