By Fifi Rodriguez
1. COMICS: What is the name of Hi and Lois’ youngest daughter?
2. HISTORY: Which Allied general defeated German field marshal Erwin Rommel in North Africa during World War II?
3. POETRY: Who was the Greek creator of pastoral poetry?
4. ART: Which Early Renaissance artist painted “The Birth of Venus”?
5. TELEVISION: Who were the only witnesses to the shooting of Mr. Burns on “The Simpsons”?
6. EXPLORERS: What was the nationality of explorer Edmund Hillary?
7. MUSIC: Which actress/singer’s theme song was “Que Sera, Sera”?
8. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the only bachelor to serve as U.S. president?
9. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: What famous 20th-century leader once said, “If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide”?
10. LANGUAGE: What is the meaning of the word “aplomb”?
2. Gen. Bernard Montgomery
5. Maggie and Santa’s Little Helper (the dog)
6. New Zealand
7. Doris Day
8. James Buchanan
9. Mohandas Gandhi
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.