By Fifi Rodriguez
1. ENTERTAINERS: Which actor’s birth name was Ramon Estevez?
2. MUSIC: What was the name of Smokey Robinson’s group?
3. INVENTIONS: Who is credited with inventing bifocal lenses?
4. PSYCHOLOGY: What irrational fear is manifested in peniaphobia?
5. LITERATURE: In which of Shakespeare’s plays does the character Shylock appear?
6. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: During which war did Harry Truman fire Gen. Douglas MacArthur?
7. HISTORY: When did Australia become a commonwealth nation, largely gaining independence from Britain?
8. ANATOMY: About how long are the intestines in an adult male?
9. FAMOUS QUOTES: What American psychologist/philosopher once said: “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”
10. MEASUREMENTS: Which month is named for the Roman festival of ritual purification?
1. Martin Sheen
2. The Miracles
3. Ben Franklin
4. A fear of poverty
5. “The Merchant of Venice”
8. About 28 feet
9. William James
10. February (Februa)
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.