By Fifi Rodriguez
1. MAPS: U.S. Interstate 10 ends in Los Angeles, but where does it begin on the East Coast?
2. SCIENCE: In 1959, physicist Richard Feynman was the first to propose what kind of technology (on a small scale)?
3. LITERATURE: What was Ernest Hemingway’s middle name?
4. MUSIC: What American folk-music group is famous for their song “Keep on the Sunny Side”?
5. MEDICAL TERMS: What is a more common name for the medical condition “pruritus”?
6. SPORTS: Where will the 2014 Olympic Winter Games be held?
7. ARCHITECTURE: What famous architect’s residence in Wisconsin was called Taliesin?
8. LANGUAGE: What are the comparative and superlative forms of the word “little”?
9. MOVIES: In “Cast Away,” what was the name that marooned actor Tom Hanks (Chuck Noland) gave the volleyball that washed ashore?
10. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Brazil?
1. Jacksonville, Fla.
4. The Carter Family
6. Sochi, Russia
7. Frank Lloyd Wright
8. “Less” and “least”
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.