By Fifi Rodriguez
1. ANCIENT WORLD: Where was the first Roman aqueduct, the Aqua Appia, built?
2. MYTHOLOGY: What kind of creature was the Scylla?
3. THEATER: Thornton Wilder’s play, ‘The Matchmaker,’ was later made into what famous musical?
4. LANGUAGE: The present, past and past participle of draw, drew and drawn are examples of what kind of verb?
5. MUSIC: Which musical artist had a single hit with ‘Rebel Rebel’?
6. HISTORY: Where was American outlaw Billy the Kid born?
7. MOVIES: What movie featured the fictional land of Florin?
8. GEOGRAPHY: Where are the Comoros Islands?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What kind of animal was said to have raised the infants Romulus and Remus, twin founders of Rome?
10. RELIGION: How are members of The Religious Society of Friends more popularly known?
2. A six-headed sea monster
3. ‘Hello, Dolly!’
5. David Bowie
6. New York City
7. ‘The Princess Bride’
8. Off the east coast of Mozambique, Africa
9. A female wolf
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.