By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: What is Europe’s longest river?
2. TELEVISION: What was the fictional home state of “M*A*S*H” surgeon Hawkeye Pierce?
3. MOVIES: What was the name of the woodcarver and creator of “Pinocchio” in the Disney film?
4. LANGUAGE: What does “gesundheit” mean in German?
5. RELIGION: Who is the patron saint of dancers?
6. ROYALS: Who preceded Queen Elizabeth II in the English throne?
7. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the term for the pointed wheel at the end of cowboy boots’ spurs?
8. LITERATURE: In Ian Fleming’s spy novels, what agency did James Bond work for?
9. FOOD & DRINK: What fruit that is commonly eaten today was widely considered poisonous until the 18th century?
10. INVENTIONS: What popular drink did druggist John Pemberton invent in 1886?
1. The Volga River
4. To your health
5. St. Vitus
6. Her father, George VI
8. MI6 (Military Intelligence Section 6)
9. The tomato
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.