By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: Where are the Faroe Islands located?
2. TELEVISION: Which TV sitcom’s theme was the song “I’ll Be There for You”?
3. ASTRONOMY: What planet is named for the Roman god of trade, thieves and travel?
4. HISTORY: When did the United States repeal Prohibition, which forebade sales of alcohol?
5. LEGAL: What is an affidavit?
6. RELIGION: Which book of the Bible describes the Israelites’ deliverance from slavery in Egypt?
7. MONEY: What European country’s basic monetary unit was the escudo — prior to the euro?
8. POLITICS: What was the nickname for Teddy Roosevelt’s Progressive Party?
9. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the purpose of gills in fish?
10. MUSIC: What kind of bird was featured in the Disney song “Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah”?
1. Between Scotland and Iceland
5. A written statement made under oath
8. The Bull Moose Party
9. To take in oxygen and release carbon dioxide
10. A bluebird
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.