By Fifi Rodriguez
1. MOVIES: What is the first word spoken in “Citizen Kane”?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What two countries surround the Dead Sea?
3. PERSONALITIES: In what branch of the military service did actor James Stewart serve in World War II?
4. MUSIC: Who composed the music for the film “An American in Paris”?
5. HISTORY: In which Pacific island group did the United States test atomic bombs?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the name for a group of geese?
7. MEDICINE: What is scoliosis?
8. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Who once said, “Too much of a good thing is wonderful”?
9. CHEMISTRY: What metal is liquid at room temperature?
10. COMICS: In the comic strip “Peanuts,” Shroeder is a fan of whose music?
2. Israel and Jordan
3. Air Force, as a pilot
4. George Gershwin
5. Marshall Islands (Bikini Atoll)
7. Abnormal curvature of the spine
8. Mae West
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.