1. INVENTIONS: Who developed the process of pasteurization?
2. FOOD & DRINK: What is the liquor cassis made from?
3. POP CULTURE: When was the Pillsbury Doughboy introduced in TV ads?
4. ASTRONOMY: What is a “maria”?
5. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of South Dakota?
6. LITERATURE: The 2004 movie “Christmas with the Kranks” was based on which novel?
7. MOVIES: Who was the first black man to win an Oscar?
8. ROYALTY: What is Prince Andrew’s official title?
9. SPORTS PERSONALITIES: What was the boxing champion Muhammad Ali’s original name?
10. U.S. PRESIDENTS: What kind of dog did President Bill Clinton and his family have?
1. Louis Pasteur
2. Black currants
4. Also known as a sea, a maria is a dark region on the moon.
6. “Skipping Christmas,” by John Grisham
7. Sidney Poitier won for his role in “Lilies of the Field.”
8. Duke of York
9. Cassius Clay
10. Buddy, a Labrador retriever
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.