By Fifi Rodriguez
1. TELEVISION: What was the name of Tonto’s horse in the series “The Lone Ranger”?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was the country of origin for the pop group The Bay City Rollers?
3. COMICS: In the “Archie Comics,” Archie Andrews has a hard time choosing between two young ladies. What are their names?
4. INVENTIONS: What did Leonard A. Fish and Robert P. Cox patent in 1972 that was described as a “foamable resinous composition” that was propelled from a can?
5. LITERATURE: What futuristic novel’s first line reads, “It was a pleasure to burn”?
6. MUSIC: What kind of instrument does musician Chuck Mangione play?
7. MOVIES: What was Ron’s patronus in the “Harry Potter” movie series?
8. FOOD & DRINK: Farfalle is a type of what food?
9. GEOGRAPHY: What is the second largest of the Hawaiian Islands?
10. HISTORY: What was the code name of Hitler’s planned invasion of England?
3. Betty and Veronica
4. Silly String
5. “Fahrenheit 451”
7. A Jack Russell terrier
10. Operation Sea Lion
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.