1. CURRENCY: What is the image that appears opposite of Andrew Jackson on a $20 U.S. bill?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What is the name of India to local residents?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What disease is caused by the bacteria “Yersinia pestis”?
4. COMICS: What comic-book series featured Green Goblin as a villain?
5. BOARD GAMES: If you have to go directly to jail in “Monopoly,” what two things are you told NOT to do?
6. MUSIC: In what year did Elvis Presley make his first national television appearance in the U.S.?
7. LITERATURE: What was the title of Dr. Seuss’s last book?
8. FOOD & DRINK: What are the main ingredients of vichyssoise?
9. MOVIES: What town was the setting for the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life”?
10. ANATOMY: What is the function of the amygdala in the human body?
1. The White House
5. Do not pass Go, and do not collect $200
6. 1956 (“The Dorsey Brothers Stage Show”)
7. “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!”
8. Potatoes and leeks
9. Bedford Falls
10. Processes fear and emotional responses
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.