1. INVENTIONS: Who invented Lincoln Logs building blocks in 1916?
2. SCIENCE: What is the symbol for the chemical element tungsten?
3. MOVIES: How many von Trapp children were represented in “The Sound of Music”?
4. COMICS: Which comic strip features a character named Jon Arbuckle?
5. MEDICAL: What is the more common name for the involuntary spasms know medically as singultus?
6. U.S. STATES: A resident nicknamed a “sooner” would live in which U.S. state?
7. GEOGRAPHY: What state capital is located near the Kennebec River?
8. AD SLOGANS: What car company features advertisements that say “Drivers Wanted”?
9. GAMES: In what country did the modern game of badminton originate?
10. LITERATURE: What was the name of the caretaker’s cat in the “Harry Potter” book series?
1. John Lloyd Wright, son of architect Frank Lloyd Wright
4. “Garfield,” the cat’s owner
7. Augusta, Maine
10. Mrs. Norris
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.