1. MOVIES: What was Indiana Jones’ real first name in Steven Spielberg’s movie series?
2. LANGUAGE: What is a raincoat called in English slang?
3. GEOGRAPHY: What is the largest European country where people still drive on the left?
4. MUSIC: What rock band included musicians Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Bernie Leadon and Randy Meisner?
5. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of flamingos called?
6. COMICS: What is the name of Jeremy’s brother in the comic strip “Zits”?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: What former first lady appeared in a margarine commercial on television?
8. LITERATURE: In “The Polar Express,” what present did the boy ask Santa Claus to give him?
9. ENTERTAINERS: Comedian Minnie Pearl used to wear a trademark hat with a price tag hanging from it. What was the amount on the tag?
10. ASTRONOMY: Which planet in our solar system has a large red spot on it?
2. A “mac,” short for “Macintosh”
3. United Kingdom
5. A flamboyance
7. Eleanor Roosevelt
8. A silver bell
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.