1. ADVERTISEMENTS: What product was advertised in TV ads featuring a cartoon character named Charlie the Tuna?
2. BIBLE: How old was David when he become king of Israel?
3. LANGUAGE: What dance and music style from the Portugese language means “new trend”?
4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the name of the airport in Atlanta?
5. MUSIC: What was the theme song of country/western singer Gene Autry?
6. MYTHOLOGY: In Greek mythology, what was Pegasus’ unique characteristic?
7. GOVERNMENT: What U.S. government agency’s motto is, “And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free”?
8. GEOGRAPHY: What is the name of the island where Nassau is located in the Bahamas?
9. MATH: What is the distance around a polygon?
10. TELEVISION: What was the name of Angus MacGyver’s employer in the “MacGyver” drama series?
1. StarKist tuna
2. 30 years old
3. Bossa nova
4. Hartsfield International
5. “Back in the Saddle Again”
6. Pegasus was a winged horse
7. Central Intelligence Agency
8. New Providence
10. Phoenix Foundation
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.