1. LANGUAGE: In English slang, what is a jumper?
2. LITERATURE: What author used the pen name Ellis Bell?
3. SUPERHEROES: Who was the Green Hornet’s sidekick?
4. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Laos?
5. MUSIC: The film “Rhapsody in Blue” was a biographical movie about what composer?
6. MOVIES: Who wrote the music score to the movie “Jaws”?
7. AD SLOGANS: “You can trust your car to the man who wears the star” was an advertising slogan of what company?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was the original name of the island that is home to the Statue of Liberty?
9. TELEVISION: What sport is featured in the series “Friday Night Lights”?
10. RELIGION: What is the color of the skullcaps worn by Catholic bishops?
1. A sweater
2. Emily Bronte
5. George Gershwin
6. John Williams
8. Bedloe’s Island
9. High school football
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.